Shipping and Plantrunz Local Delivery
Canada-Wide Shipping with FedEx
Shipping is currently available to all of Canada. Unfortunately due to import and export laws for plants, international shipping is not available at the moment.
FedEx is the default shipping method to ensure the arrival of a healthier plant. Other shipping options are available upon request. The shipping rate is calculated at checkout.
Heat pack is provided during the winter months (November to April) to prevent freezing of the plants.
Pickup option is available in Pickering and in Vaughan, Ontario. Please select the pickup option at checkout.
Local Delivery by Plantrunz
Plantrunz is a plant pickup and delivery company that services garden centres, nurseries and online plant retailers around the Southern Ontario Area. They pick up plant orders and related items you have ordered online through the nurseries websites or through phone order (if applicable) and then deliver them to you. You can check out their website at www.plantrunz.com
Plantrunz Delivery Area - https://www.google.com/maps/d/
To utilize Plantrunz services and book a delivery through us, just follow these steps:
- Choose your plants and purchase them on our online store.
- Upon checkout choose the Plantrunz option or simply state it in the notes that it is for Plantrunz pickup.
- Pay for their delivery fees directly to us or as instructed.
- We will reach out to the Plantrunz team with the delivery details. If you have an questions regarding delivery, please contact email@example.com.
- The Plantrunz team will then reach out to you to schedule a delivery day and time window after they have picked up your orders from us.